School Principal - Hyderabad
Roles and Responsibilities
- Overall School Leadership
- Growing Enrollments and school brand in the assigned area
- Hiring & Development of Teachers
- Regulation and Compliance State Education Department
- Ensure excellent execution of curriculum to achieve student outcomes
- Academic Planning & Co-ordination with the HO Curriculum Team
- Representing the school in front of parents, local government authority or any other regulatory forum.
- Maintaining high standards of operation at School.
- Student Results (Will be responsible for overall school's student results, ensure the teacher's are oriented and are equipped to deliver expected students results in their respective classes thereby ensuring better school results)
- Enrollments (Retention of existing students and getting new admissions)
- Collection (Ensure 100% collection of school fees)
- Infrastructure management (Ensure School Hygiene and student safety in the school premises)
- Regulatory (Ensure all the regulatory documents are updated and recorded and school is compliant in all regulatory matter.
MA (any subject) + M Ed (advantage) or B Ed.
Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
8 to 5
March 24, 2021